ENDURO SOLUTIONS LLC
- SOLUTIONS YOU NEED -
SOLUTIONS | SERVICE | PROTECTION | CONTROL
Ignition Key Elimination Kits
For safety and convince. Eliminating your ignition key is one of the first things necessary when riding off road or with a upper tote bag.
Our ignition key elimination kit will keep you safe from that unpredictable and dangerous moment when your key gets pushed to the off position from your upper tote bag.
It is also a great complement when you change out your fuel filler to a screw cap type.
- Water and dust proof latching push-On and push-Off flush mounted switch
- Bright blue halo LED ring turns on when the ignition is active
- Backup bypass connector plug
- Plug and play, Pre-build wire connectors
- No OEM wiring modifications required
- Hardware provided
- Drill your own bezel kit – includes a step bit to drill out your bezel. You assemble the switch into your bezel. And includes all of the remaining kit components.
- OEM pre-built bezel kit – We assemble the switch into a new OEM bezel. And includes all of the remaining kit components
690 R KITS: (2019 to current models)
- DRILL KIT: Drill your own bezel and install switch: $69.99
- NON-DRILL KIT: New 690 R OEM bezel with switch installed: $285.99
701 E KITS: (E and LR models)
- DRILL KIT: Drill your own bezel and install switch: (All models) $69.99
- NON-DRILL KIT: New 701 E OEM bezel with switch installed: $89.99
- NON-DRILL KIT: New 701 LR OEM bezel with switch installed: $95.99
Our easy to install ABS spacer will keep your ABS in the disabled mode. Allowing you to have full manual control of your breaking system.
Our ABS spacer will eliminate the need to press your ABS triangle to cancel ABS. (May disable other features with multi-traction models)
- No need to keep pressing your ABS triangle for manual mode
- Manual break mode at all times
- Easy install with a clean fit.
- No modification to wiring or sensors
- Kit comes with longer bolt